IBPS RRB PO
Are you aspiring to become a successful banker with the Regional Rural Banks? Your journey towards this rewarding career begins at Shri Rajiv Gandhi Banking Academy!
Features of SRG :
- Expert Faculty
- Current Affairs Updates
- In-depth coverage of all SBI Apprentice exam subjects.
- Weekly doubt-clearing sessions.
- Comprehensive study plan.
- Regular practice quizzes and assignments.
- Personalized mentorship
IBPS RRB PO Prelims Exam Pattern:
The IBPS RRB Preliminary examination will be conducted in online mode. The detailed exam pattern for the prelims stage is given here.
- Candidates are allocated a total duration of 45 minutes to complete the preliminary exam.
- There are 2 sections with a total of 80 questions and a maximum score of 80 marks.
- There is a negative marking of 0.25 marks are deducted for each wrong answer attempted by candidates.
- It is necessary to clear the cut-off in all 2 sections.
- In the prelims exam, there are only two sections i.e. Reasoning Ability and Quantitative Aptitude.
IBPS RRB PO Mains Exam Pattern:
In the IBPS RRB PO Mains exam,candidates are allocated a total duration of 120 minutes to complete the examination. It consists of 5 sections with a total of 200 questions and a maximum score of 200 marks. There is a negative marking in the IBPS RRB PO Mains exam.
IBPS RRB PO Mains exam consists of 5 sections i.e. Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, English/Hindi, Computer Knowledge and General Awareness.