Unlock Your Potential with Shri Rajiv Gandhi Banking Academy’s IBPS Clerk Coaching!
Are you ready to embark on a rewarding career in banking? The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Clerk exam is your gateway to a prestigious job in the banking sector. At Shri Rajiv Gandhi Banking Academy, we are committed to helping you achieve your dreams of becoming a successful banker. Our comprehensive IBPS Clerk coaching program is designed to provide you with the knowledge, skills, and confidence needed to excel in this competitive examination.
IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam Syllabus : The IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Syllabus focuses on three main sections, of which candidates must have a comprehensive understanding:
- Reasoning: This section tests the candidate’s logical and analytical abilities.
- Numerical Ability: This includes questions related to mathematics, numerical ability, and data interpretation.
- English Language: This assesses the candidate’s command of English, including comprehension, vocabulary, and grammar.
Candidates who successfully clear the Preliminary Exam must then prepare for the Mains Examination, which is more advanced and includes additional subjects.
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Syllabus : The number of candidates who qualify for the mains exam is 20 times the number of vacancies. After the filtration is done at the Preliminary Stage, students get to appear for the IBPS Clerk mains Exam. This is the reason IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Syllabus is more advanced and complicated if compared to Mains. The mains exam consists of 4 Sections viz.
- Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude: This combines reasoning with computer knowledge, testing logical abilities, and familiarity with basic computer concepts.
- Numerical Ability: Similar to the preliminary exam, this section covers mathematics and numerical ability but at a more advanced level.
- English Language: This section continues to evaluate the candidate’s proficiency in English, including reading, writing, and comprehension skills.
- General/Financial Awareness: This new section in the Mains exam assesses the candidate’s awareness of current affairs, banking, and financial concepts.